On April 20. 2022 the NSW government announced a release in Covid-19 restrictions across NSW which commence from 6pm Friday April 22.
A worker in close contact with a positive Covid-19 case will no longer be required to isolate for 7 days if they comply with the following over that same 7 day period:
– have no symptoms
– undertake a daily (negative) Rapid Antigen Tests if leaving the house
– wear a mask indoors when exposed to persons outside their household
– avoid visiting risk venues like health care facilities and contact with the elderly
– work from home if/where practical
– advise to their project manager or workplace that they are deemed a “close contact.”
Persons that have tested positive for COVID-19 will still be required to meet the 7-day isolation requirements that exist.
This welcome announcement comes as grateful relief, supporting all progressive works on site with Kirribilli Homes projects and clients.
Kirribilli Homes policy is to uphold and ensure the health and safety of our clients at all times.
Kirribilli Homes wishes to express thanks to all stakeholders, clients, suppliers, delivery drivers and trades who have been understanding, respectful and co-operative during the covid-19 and lockdown season and we will continue to provide updates that report impacts upon the company’s project administration.